www.tellchicos.com – Chico’s Customer Satisfaction SurveySurvey
Chico’s wants to thank you for visiting their store and value you as a customer as well as appreciate your feedback. That is the reason, they are asking you to take a short customer survey online and tell them how they did that day. Also, share your shopping experience and answer a few questions about your recent visit to Chico’s. Take the survey to the best of your knowledge as your honest responses help Chico’s assess their performance and measure your satisfaction. As result, they can continue to serve you with the best possible experience.
Chico’s Customer Satisfaction Survey Rules & Requirements
Would you be interested to participate in Chico’s Customer Survey? Then, take a look at the rules you have to follow and the eligibility requirements you need to have.
- Visit a Chico’s store to shop in the last few days.
- Receive a Chico’s receipt with a survey invitation printed on
- Save that purchase receipt containing the survey invites to access the necessary information during the survey.
- Finish the survey soon after you get the survey invitation receipt or within the time mentioned in the.
- Chico’s and its subsidiaries and associated companies employees, and their family or household cannot take the survey.
Chico’s Customer Satisfaction Survey Online Entry
Online is the only way to complete Chico’s customer survey. If you are an eligible individual, you can keep your Chico’s store receipt handy, go online and take the following steps to start the survey.
- Visit the Chico’s Customer Survey site provided on your receipt or go to http://www.tellchicos.com/.
- Click on the red “Begin Survey” button after reading the text on the page.
- Select the state and Chico’s store you visited last from the given lists.
- Choose the Date, Time, and Register Number exactly as printed on your receipt in their respective fields.
- (All the details can be found on your Chico’s receipt. To view a sample receipt image, place your mouse pointer over the ‘Please see example’ link in red located at the beginning of the survey.
- Select your age bracket or you can prefer not to answer.
- Click on the “Next” button and select how satisfied you were with your visit to that Chico’s store and how likely you are to purchase at that location in the future.
- Write about the reason for the given score and click the “Next” button to continue to the next question.
- Thus, keep answering the questions on each page of Chico’s survey.
- Upon completion, provide the required details to receive a code that you can use to redeem the offer printed on your Chico’s survey invitation receipt.
Chico’s FAS, Inc. is an American retail chain offering a wide selection of women’s clothing & apparel, jewelry, & accessories. Based in Fort Myers, Florida, the company has over 1370 stores in the United States, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Island, and Canada. Marvin and Helene Gralnick started Chico’s in Florida in 1983 as a small boutique selling Mexican folk art on Sanibel Island. Chico’s Store, White House Black Market, Soma, and TellTale are the subsidiary and namesake brands of the company.
Chico’s Toll-Free Customer Service Phone Number: 888-855-4986
Customer Care Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
11215 Metro Parkway
Fort Myers, FL 33966