www.tellenp.com – Eat’n Park Guest Satisfaction SurveySurvey
As a customer, your feedback is very important to Eat’n Park. Therefore, the restaurant is offering you to share your thoughts through Eat’n Park Guest Satisfaction Survey online and get rewarded. Eat’n Park will follow up on your responses collected in this survey and utilize them to meet your highest satisfaction level. So, try to take the survey truthfully as much as you can and help Eat’n Park serve you better. In addition, you will get a return gift in the form of an offer redemption code at the end of the survey.
About Eat’n Park
Eat’n Park, famous for its signature Smiley Cookies, is a privately-held family-owned restaurant chain and a part of Eat’n Park Hospitality Group. Larry Hatch and William Peters opened the first Eat’n Park in 1949. Now, it has around 60 restaurants across Pennsylvania, Ohio, and West Virginia. Eat’n Park offers an extensive menu of breakfast, lunch, and dinner featuring endless salad, soup, hand-breaded fish, burgers, sandwiches, and more.
Eat’n Park Guest Satisfaction Survey Reward
A validation code that you can use to redeem the offer on your Eat’n Park survey invitation receipt
Rules to Take the Eat’n Park Guest Satisfaction Survey
Here are the rules and requirements you need to comply with to take part in the Survey.
- Dine at an Eat’n Park restaurant in recent time.
- Receive a specially marked cash register receipt containing a survey code and invitation.
- Complete the survey to redeem the offer within 14 days before the code expires.
- Eat’n Park employees and their immediate family members or any person linked to this survey program cannot join the survey.
- A computer with a stable internet connection to take the survey online.
Also Read: Costa Vida Customer Satisfaction Survey
Eat’n Park Guest Satisfaction Survey Online Entry
The Eat’n Park Guest Satisfaction Survey entrants can use the following steps to initiate their survey with the survey invitation receipt on their hand.
- Visit https://www.tellenp.com/ or the Eat’n Park Guest Satisfaction Survey website on the receipt.
- Type the 13-digit Survey Code printed on your Eat’n Park survey receipt in the field found in the middle of the first survey page.
- Select the red “Start” button.
- Answer the survey questions regarding your latest experience with Eat’n Park
- Rate your satisfaction with the food, its quality, serving time, staff behavior, the ambiance of the restaurant, etc.
- Submit the survey and provide the details you will be asked for. An Eat’n Park validation code is displayed on your screen.
Remember to write the validation code in the space provided on your original Eat’n Park survey invitation receipt. And, bring the coded receipt with you to receive the free food item with your next visit to a participating Eat’n Park location.
Keep in mind, you must complete the offer within 14 days of the date of your original visit to Eat’n Park where you got the survey invitation.
Eat’n Park Customer Service Phone Number: 412-461-2000
Eat’n Park Hospitality Group
285 East Waterfront Drive
Homestead, PA 15120