www.saveonfoods.com/survey – Save-On-Foods Customer Service SurveySurvey
Have you recently shopped at a Save-On-Foods store? How was your experience? You can share your opinion about that shopping experience online through the Save-On-Foods Customer Service Survey. Upon completion of the survey, you will enter the Save-On-Foods Customer Service Sweepstakes for a chance to win a Save-On-Foods gift card worth $1000.
The Canadian supermarket chain, Save-On-Foods is a part of the Save-On-Foods Limited Partnership, owned by the Overwaitea Food Group and operated in Western Canada. The company has more than 170 stores found in British Columbia, Alberta, Manitoba, etc with 20,000 plus team members. The chain was started by Darrel Jones in 1976 at the local Overwaitea Foods and opened the first store in the name of Save-On-Foods in 1990. Save-On-Foods sells a wide range of merchandise under private label brands like Western Family, Valued Price as well as other brands.
Save-On-Foods Customer Service Survey Prize
One Monthly Prize consisting of one thousand Canadian Dollars (CDN $1000) Save-On-Foods Gift Cards are available to win during a month.
Save-On-Foods Customer Service Survey Contest Rules
- The Save-On-Foods survey sweepstakes are open exclusively for Canadian residents excluding the people in Quebec.
- All participants must have reached the age of majority in the province or territory in which they reside.
- Directors, officers, employees, and their immediate family or household members of Save-On-Foods, and its advertising and promotional agencies cannot join the contest.
- Visit a Save-On-Foods location in the last few days and retain the purchase receipt.
To Complete Save-On-Foods Customer Service Survey & Enter the Contest
Save-On-Foods customer survey is a short online process; you just need a couple of minutes to finish it. If you are an eligible customer holding a valid Save-On-Foods receipt, use the steps provided below to take the Customer Service Survey.
- Visit the Save-On-Foods official site at https://www.saveonfoods.com/
- Navigate to the bottom of the page and click the “Survey” link located under the ‘Customer Service’ column.
- Or, directly land on the survey page at http://www.saveonfoods.com/survey
- Click on the “Get Started” link below the ‘Save-On-Foods Survey’ on the left-hand side of the page.
- Entering the survey page, fill out a form with your first name, last name, email address, and daytime phone as contact number.
- Type in which city you lived and select the Save-On-Foods store address you visited.
- Enter the more Rewards Card Numbers.
- Input the Transaction Date, Transaction Code, and Lane Number from your Save-On-Foods receipt. (Look at the sample receipt posted on the upper right-hand side of the page to locate those pieces of info).
- Rate the Save-On-Foods service and give feedback about the quality of service; what was good and what the company can improve.
- Score the Save-On-Foods quality and your experience.
- Tell Save-On-Foods about the quality of products as well as your experience.
- Indicate your contact preference by checking the “I would like Save-On-Foods to contact me” box.
- Review and accept the contest terms and click the “Submit” button.
After you complete the Save-On-Foods Customer Service Survey, you will be electronically entered into the applicable Sweepstakes Entry period of the contest.
More Info about Save-On-Foods Customer Service Survey Sweepstakes
- There is no alternative way to participate in the Save-On-Foods survey sweepstakes except for online.
- A Random Draw will be conducted on the 10th day of each month at around 10 am. One winner will be drawn from all eligible entries received in the previous monthly entry period.
- Save-On-Foods contact the winner within 3 business days after the prize draw date.
- The entrants should keep their phone number and mailing address updated with Save-On-Foods for being notified on time.
- The selected monthly winners have to claim their prize no later than 10 business days after the drawing.
- No exchange or cash equivalent of the Save-On-Foods Customer Survey Sweepstakes prize is available. The winner must accept the prize as it is given.
Save-On-Foods Customer Service Number: 1-800-242-9229
Attn: Customer Service Survey Contest
PO Box 7200
Vancouver, BC, V6B 4E4