www.walgreenslistens.com – Walgreens Customer Satisfaction SurveySurvey
Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey
Walgreens wants the customers to share their feedback about the products and services they received on their recent visit to the store. For that, they conduct the Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey and invite the consumers to participate in it. As a token of appreciation for your valuable opinion, Walgreens gives you an opportunity to enter into the Walgreens sweepstakes to win the grand prize.
Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Prize
One Grand Prize consisting of a $3000 check will be awarded in every month’s draw during Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes.
Terms & Conditions to Enter Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes
Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey entrants need to abide by some rules and requirements to participate in the sweepstakes. Here is a shortlist of those criteria.
- Only the legal US residents, at least 18 years of age or older at the time of sweepstakes entry, can join the promotion.
- You and your immediate family members or any person living with you cannot enter into the contest if you are an employee of the Walgreens family of companies
- Make a qualifying purchase at a participating Walgreens store during the sweepstakes period and receive a sales receipt containing the survey invitation
- Complete the survey within 72 hours after receiving the Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey Invite.
How to Enter Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes
Walgreens provides more than one way to take part in its Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes. If you are an eligible customer, you can choose any of them at your convenience. Here are the brief descriptions of each of these entries.
Just keep in mind that the online, telephone, and email entries need a valid receipt with survey invitation through a qualifying purchase. The mail-in entrants do not need to maintain any such condition.
Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey Online Entry
- Visit the Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey site at www.walgreenslistens.com or the respective website printed on your receipt.
- Enter your Survey Number, Password, and select the Time of Visit in their fields from your Walgreens receipt. (See the sample image right next to the entry fields if you cannot find the out the required information on your receipt).
- Click on the “Start” button and you will be prompted to complete the survey according to your experience at Walgreens.
- At the end of the survey, accept the official Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes rules and provide the required details to receive one entry into the applicable drawing.
Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey Telephone Entry
Apart from online, you may also take the Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey over the telephone by calling the number mentioned in your survey invitation. After the survey is complete, you will be asked to give your Sweepstakes Entry information for one entry into the eligible sweepstakes period.
To respond to the automated Walgreens customer satisfaction survey, you can call this phone number: 1-800-219-7451.
Read More : Office Depot Customer Satisfaction Survey
The selected Walgreens customers, who have agreed to accept email messages from Walgreens, may have an email invitation for the Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey. If you are one of them, click the specific link sent through the email. Then, follow the prompts and complete the survey. Upon submission, you will have a chance of the Walgreens Sweepstakes participation.
Walgreens Family of Companies Drug Store customers can also participate in the Walgreens Sweepstakes even if they do not have an invitation. Without making any purchase or taking any survey, you can enter the contest by sending a write-in request by mail. For that, take a 3” × 5” piece of paper and handprint your name, age, complete address, daytime and evening phone numbers on it. mail the letter in an envelope to the following address.
November 2020 Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes
P.O. Box 4006
Grand Rapids, MN 55730-4006
Important Info on Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes
- Any kind of purchase or payment is not required to win the Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes
- In a random draw, held on 19th December, the grand prize winner will be selected from among all received eligible entries.
- If you win, you will be contacted by telephone around 14 days after that day to verify your mailing address.
- After the mailing address verification, you will get the notification by mail in approximately 7 days.
- If you cannot be contacted or are unable to sign the affidavit and release within 7 days of the prize notification or the prize returns as undelivered, an alternate winner will be drawn.
- For more details, use the “Sweepstakes Rules” link at the right bottom of the Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey Entry page.
Walgreens is the second-largest drug store retailer in the United States. It is a part of Walgreens Boots Alliance and has more than 9277 stores across the country. Charles Rudolph Walgreen opened this pharmacy store in 1901. In 1914, it merged with Switzerland-based Alliance Boots and formed a new holding company, Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc. The chain offers specialty pharmacy services, prescription filling, health, wellness, and home care products, photo and mail services, and more.
Walgreens Customer Relations Phone Number: 1-800-925-4733 (Toll-Free)
200 Wilmot Rd.
Deerfield, IL 60015