www.tellhalfords.com – Halfords Customer SurveySurvey
Halfords Customer Survey
Halfords is asking the customers to share their thoughts based on their recent experience with Halfords through a brief Online Survey. If you are a Halfords customer and have recently visited one of their stores, you can take the survey and get an opportunity to win £250. The responses you provide in this Halfords Customer Survey will be treated in confidence and as you specify at the end of the process. It will help the chain improve and provide the best possible service experience to the consumers.
Halfords Online Survey Prize
A free entry to the Halfords Prize Draw Period for a chance to win one prize of £250; the prize draw is run every month.
Halfords Customer Survey Prize Draw Rules
Kokoro hosts the Halfords Online Survey & Prize Draw under the Market Research Society Code of Conduct on behalf of its client, Halfords. To complete the survey and enter the applicable month’s draw, you must comply with the contest terms and conditions. The main rules of participation are listed below.
- You must be a legal resident of the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland and aged 18 years or over.
- You and your immediate family members cannot access the program if you are an employee, representative, or agent of Halfords, Kokoro, or any of their subsidiaries, licensees, or affiliates.
- Visit a Halfords store in the last few days.
- Purchase is not required; it’s free to join. But you need a receipt to get the necessary information for accessing the survey online.
How to Take the Halfords Online Customer Survey & Enter the Draw
To participate in the Halfords Prize Draw, you must complete the Halfords Online Survey and submit your contact details. To begin the procedure over the web, you can use the following steps.
- Go to the Halfords Customer Survey Landing Page at www.tellhalfords.com
- Select the “click here” link provided on the right-hand side in the orange box on the page.
- Choose which Halfords store you would like to give your feedback on. To do it, you can select a store from the list or the map or type in your postcode or town to search. You can also click and drag to move around the map.
- Then confirm the branch you have selected or pick a different one.
- Click on the “Next” button and select the date and time when you visited that Halfords store.
- Choose what type of receipt you have to hand in and click “Next” to continue.
- Enter the Till Number, Transaction Number, and Spend Value from your Paper till receipt or E-receipt email in their fields.
- Then, hit the “Next” button to start the survey and take it to the best of your knowledge.
Note that, you should not any personal information to enter into the Halfords Customer Survey. If you are unable to locate the receipt information, click the “Show me where to find this” link, and a new window with a sample receipt will open for you.
Once you are done with the full completion of the survey, opt into entering the prize draw, and enter your contact details. Make sure, you enter your email address at the correct screen to be in the corresponding Halfords Monthly Prize Draw.
More Information about Halfords Customer Survey Prize Draw Contest
- Only one entry is allowed per survey submission.
- To select the Halfords Draw Monthly Winner, a random draw will take place within 10 business days of the closing date of that period.
- The selected entrant who will win the prize will be contacted by email within a further 10 business days of the draw.
- To accept the prize the winner must confirm his/her full name and address.
- If the winner is unable to respond within 14 days after being notified, he or she will be disqualified and there will be no alternate winner
- The £250 prize will be paid via cheque or Particity through a third-party within 6 weeks of confirmation of acceptance.
For more detailed information, click the ‘Prize Draw Rules’ link provided at the bottom of the Halfords Online Survey Landing Page.
Halfords is a leading British retailer of motoring, cycling, and leisure products and services. The company has three subsidiaries, Halfords Autocentre, Boardman Bikes Ltd., and Cycle Republic. Halfords Autocentre is also one of the leading operators in vehicles, servicing, maintenance, and repairs in the UK. Frederick Rushbrook founded the first store of the company in Birmingham in 1892. In 1902, he moved on Halford Street by opening a new store and renamed the company after the street name. Currently, Halfords has nearly 450 locations in the United Kingdom and 22 in the Republic of Ireland.
Read More : How To Pay Southern California Edison Bill
Halfords Customer Care Phone Number: 0330 135 9779
The Halfords Customer Survey Prize Draw Sponsor Address:
6 London Road