Marks & Spencer Store Satisfaction Survey
Do you reside in the UK or ROI and have shopped at a Marks & Spencer store recently? M&S would love to hear about that store visit. So, they are inviting you to simply complete a short online survey and get a chance to win one of ten prizes. The feedback you provide in the survey is vital to improving the Marks & Spencer services. Therefore, your honest answers to the survey questions would have been highly appreciated. It will help the company serve you more efficiently.
Marks & Spencer Store Survey Drawing Prize
10 cash prizes are available in the Prize Draw of every month. Each prize consists of £50 or 50 Euros, awarded in the form of a cheque.
Marks & Spencer Store Survey Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
To be an eligible entrant for the Marks & Spencer Store Satisfaction Survey and get a free entry to the relevant month’s draw, you will need to
- Be a legal resident of the United Kingdom or The Republic of Ireland and aged 18 years or over.
- Not be an employee or their relatives of Marks & Spencer Group of Companies, and any other companies or agencies connected with this promotion.
- Visit a participating Marks & Spencer store during the contest period and make any purchase.
- Receive a survey invitation at the bottom of the purchase receipt in that shopping.
How to Enter the Marks & Spencer Store Survey Prize Draw
To participate in the prize drawing contest, you must complete the Marks & Spencer Store Satisfaction Survey Entry Form. You can follow the guide provided below to get started with the survey process.
- Visit the M&S Store Survey written on your Marks & Spencer Survey Invitation. Or, go to www.tellmands.co.uk
- Click on the “Continue” button to remove the dialog box on your screen.
- Select the date and time and enter Code A, B, and C from the bottom of your receipt in the specified fields. (For any difficulty to locate the info, look at the sample receipt image provided on the left of the screen).
- If you do not have a valid Marks & Spencer receipt, click the respective link above the entry fields.
- Enter the date, time, region, and location of the M&S Store you visited last or which you would like to comment on.
- Click on the black “Next” button to proceed.
- Complete the survey based on your latest M&S shopping experience.
- Submit your Marks & Spencer Store Satisfaction Survey responses and agree to the terms and conditions of the prize draw contest.
Instead of the online survey, you can also take the M&S Store Survey by phone. To do so, you can call the number on your Marks & Spencer survey invitation receipt or the following number between the first and last calendar day of the month. And complete the survey as per the voice instructions. In the end, you will receive your entry to the applicable Monthly Draw.
Marks & Spencer Store Satisfaction Survey Phone Number: 01223790369 (UK), 014854179 (ROI).
A Few Important Notes on Marks & Spencer Survey Sweepstakes
- Marks & Spencer Plc. is the promoter and InMoment is the Administrator of this M&S Store Satisfaction Survey Prize Draw.
- Only two survey entries are permitted per household in one Contest Week.
- InMoment will choose 10 winners at a random from all completed and valid survey entries each month following the end date.
- After the random drawing, the winners will be notified by telephone or email within 15 days of the End Date.
- A re-draw will take place if any winner does not confirm his/her acceptance of the prize within 14 days of receiving the notification to claim the prize.
- Each M&S survey participant is allowed to win only one prize.
- The winners may require to take part in prize draw publicity for Marks & Spencer
- For complete rules and regulations of the contest, click the “Terms & Conditions” link at the bottom of the Marks & Spencer Store Satisfaction Survey Page.
Read More :Halfords Customer Survey
About Marks & Spencer
Marks & Spencer Group plc, abbreviated as M&S, is a leading British multinational retailer having more than 1400 stores across 57 countries. Michael Marks and Thomas Spencer started the company in 1884. M&S offers food, clothing, and home products under several brands in the stores and over 50 international websites. In the UK, it has around 960 stores, in which over 600 stores sell only food items. Marks & Spencer also provides a range of financial services through M&S Bank, and electricity by M&S Energy.
Marks & Spencer Customer Service Number: 0333-014-8000